Hybrid and Electric Car Transport
Are you looking for a company to ship your electric car? Because we can help. There are a new set of challenges that go along with transporting an electric car as opposed to one with a gasoline engine.
Car transportation is a mature industry and as such it is often times slow to change. Some auto transport companies which are being asked to transport electric cars are asking for additional money to do so or refusing the shipment entirely. While, there are some legitimate concerns to consider when transporting an electric vehicle, Direct Connect Auto Transport is fully fully capable and experienced enough to deal with them while providing the same level of customer service that has become our trademark. Whether you're shipping an electric car, a boat, or an RV, our wide range of services are ideal for when you want to ship a vehicle at the lowest cost.
4 Reasons to Move Your Hybrid/Electric with DirectConnect
- Vehicle Tracking-lets your know your vehicle's location is at all times
- Direct Connect Guarantee-ensures that your vehicle will arrive in the condition we picked it up in.
- BBB A+ Rating-our record speaks for itself
- Over 20 years of experience in shipping classic cars
Our experienced staff understands the unique challenges that come with transporting an electric vehicle; such as concerns in regards to the added weight from their lithium batteries. We're able to meet all of your electric car shipping needs while suiting your schedule and your budget. If you're interested in more information, simply complete the quick quote form located on the side of this page and you will receive a low-cost shipping estimate emailed to you. Let us know if you prefer an open trailer or an enclosed car carrier. And if you want an immediate quote or would like to discuss a potential shipment with a member of our experienced and friendly staff, feel free to call us at 877-668-3227 (877-MOVE-CAR).
Top 5 Electric Cars in the United States
- Honda Fit EV - Miles per charge: 82
- Toyota RAV 4 EV - Miles per charge:103
- Ford Focus Electric - Miles per charge: 76
- Nissan Leaf - Miles per charge: 75
- Tesla Model S - Miles per charge: 208