Moving to Washington State but Don’t Know How to Ship Your Car?
Here’s a Professional Take on Washington Auto Transport
You’re on your way to the lovely Evergreen State, but what to do about your vehicle? After comparing driving to shipping, you’ve decided to ship your car, truck or motorcycle, but which Washington auto transport company is best suited for your needs?
To save you time, here’s the expert run-down in order to help you accurately assess the quality of Washington car shipping companies. After all, you’re trusting them to transport your vehicle, one of your most valuable assets!
The best Washington auto transport companies all have:
- Experience! See how long the auto transport company has been in operation successfully before you decide to settle on a particular one. Shipping cars is serious business, and the quality of a Washington auto transport company depends on both the amount of years they’ve been running smoothly, as well as their range of coverage (i.e., international, interstate, or intrastate).
- Insurance! Does the Washington car shipping price you were quoted from the auto transport company include insurance coverage? If yes, what type? Outside of standard insurance, you want to look for a damage-free guarantee that’ll cover any and all potential repairs which may occur during the car shipping.
- Customer satisfaction! Does this Washington auto transport company have positive feedback from previous and current customers? When it comes to online reviews, make sure they are from a verified and authenticated source such as an official auto transport website or an organization such as Better Business Bureau.
- Accessibility! A key point to take note of is the WA car shipping company’s flexible availability of customer service. With enough to worry about in the process of relocation or buying a new vehicle, the last thing you need is an answering machine picking up when you’re calling late at night with an important question pertaining to your car, truck or motorcycle’s shipment!
To get started, you can easily get a free, instant online quote for your Washington auto shipping needs, or call our knowledgeable team at 800-980-2222.
What affects my Washington car shipping price?
Pricing will vary, depending on the unique variables of your vehicle shipping situation, including but not limited to:
- Distance - Driver and fuel costs will increase, of course, with greater distances. Shipping your vehicle locally in WA from Seattle to Olympia would cost significantly less than if you needed to move interstate all the way from Houston, Texas to Kennewick, Washington.
- Type of Vehicle - A standard-sized, operable vehicle will provide the most affordable Washington car shipping price. An oversized, luxury, inoperable, or other specialized type of vehicle such as an RV or boat will increase the price.
- Type of Carrier - You can choose between three types of carriers used to transport vehicles to Washington: open auto carriers, enclosed auto carriers, or flatbed trucks. Open auto carriers are most frequently used for standard-sized cars and are the most affordable option. However, if you have a custom vehicle, consider looking into an enclosed auto carrier, which, although costlier, shelters your model car, truck or motorcycle from the elements. Finally, flatbed trucks are used to transport more oddly shaped or larger vehicles.
- Time of Year – The price of shipping a car, motorcycle, or truck to Washington can be impacted by seasonality and demand, so if you can navigate around the peak seasons of auto transport for this state, you can save quite a bit of money
- Drop-off vs. Door-to-door - Having your car or other vehicle directly shipped to your new Washington doorstep may be the more convenient option, but it will slightly alter the car shipping price versus picking it up at a predetermined location.
How do I research which Washington car shipping service is the best?
Look for the best car shipping price you can get from a good WA auto transport company, and make sure you don’t sacrifice quality for a suspiciously lower price!
Check out these qualifications below that the best Washington car shipping companies should meet:
- Many years in Business
- Positive Online Auto Transport Reviews
- Access to Customer Service
- Straightforward Pricing
Why Direct Connect Auto Transport?
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has serviced the U.S. and worldwide with quality vehicle transportation services to fit all needs. We only utilize a 100% vetted carrier network, offer world-class gold standard insurance at no additional cost to you, and carry damage-free insurance to your vehicle as well, making sure you don’t have to pay for any repairs on the rare occasion that damage occurs.
We are the most trustworthy and reliable Washington auto transport service you can find - just check out the facts below:
- World-class insurance
- Great prices
- Quality drivers
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Dedicated customer service 24/7, 365-days/year
- Real-time tracking capabilities during your car shipping
Washington Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reserve a Washington car shipping service? You can fill in Direct Connect Auto Transport’s easy online form or call our team of specialists at 800-980-2222.
- Does my WA car shipping service include insurance? Yes! All Direct Connect Auto Transport’s vehicle shipments include world-class gold standard insurance and damage-free insurance for added peace of mind at no additional cost to you.
- shifting during transport may potentially cause damage. You can keep up to 100lbs of personal items in your vehicle during transport, but please avoid anything fragile or valuable. Also, the driver’s view cannot be blocked by any items in the car.
- How do I prep my car for its WA auto transport? It’s easy to prep your car for its impending Washington shipment. Fill your tank to ¼ capacity, remove antennas and (preferably) remove personal items, and document its condition prior to shipment.
- What if I have questions after hours about my WA car shipping? Direct Connect Auto Transport always offers a team of specialists to help you with any questions or concerns standing by 24/7, 365-days/year (that’s all day, every day!).
After you’ve done all your research, you can reach Direct Connect Auto Transport here for a free online instant car shipping quote, or contact our auto transport experts via phone at 800-980-2222 to start your Washington car shipping process today!