How much does it cost to ship a car to Utah?
There are five standard criteria that impact the price to ship a car to Utah. It's important you provide all the accurate details to your Utah auto transport company when requesting a car shipping quote.
- Distance - Shipping a car from Park City to the Canyons will cost a lot less than from San Diego to Salt Lake City due to fuel and driver costs.
- Type of Car - The type of vehicle you ship to Utah will impact your auto transport price. Luxury cars vs. standard-sized vehicles vs. oversized trucks may all change the price of your Utah car shipping cost.
- Type of Carrier - There are three types of carriers typically used for Utah car shipping - open, enclosed and flatbed. Open carriers are the most commonly-used and can be the cheapest Utah car shipping option.
- Time of Year - Seasonality and demand can cause the price to ship a car to Utah to fluctuate. If you have flexibility in your dates, you may be able to save on the price of your UT car shipping.
- Drop-off vs. Door-to-door - If you require door-to-door service for your Utah auto transport, it may impact the price of your service.
Getting a Utah car shipping price quote starts with a quote. Direct Connect Auto Transport's is here for you with instant online quotes or via tel, toll-free at 800-980-2222.
Why Direct Connect Auto Transport?
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has provided quality auto transport services around the U.S. and around the world. We offer the strongest network of carriers that have been through a thorough-vetting process. Our Connecticut car shipping services include both world-class insurance and a damage-free guarantee, all at affordable prices.
Direct Connect Auto Transport is a leader in the CT auto shipping industry, due to:
- World-class insurance
- Great prices
- Quality drivers
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau Accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Dedicated customer service 24/7, 365-days/year
- Real-time tracking capabilities during your car shipping
Get started today with an online car shipping quote or call us at 800-980-2222.
Utah Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prep my car for UT car shipping? The gas tank should only be ¼ full, and all personal, valuable belongings should be removed. It is also a good idea to take a few pictures of your car's current condition before it is shipped to Utah.
Does my UT car shipping include insurance? It is never a good idea to ship a car to Utah with an auto transport that does not include insurance. Be sure to read the car shipping quote to ensure that it includes the appropriate amount of insurance.
Can I transport personal items in my car? Yes but only up to a limit of 100 pounds. Be sure to remove valuable, fragile or large items that might block the driver's view
What if I have a question after hours? Direct Connect Auto Transport is available 24/7, 365-days/year toll-free at 800-980-2222.
Start your Utah car shipping with a free, instant online quote or give Direct Connect Auto Transport for all the details at 800-980-2222.
How much does it cost to ship a car to Utah
These are the top states where cars are shipped to Utah and the average price to ship a car from each state to Utah