How To Ship A Car, Truck Or SUV to Tennessee
If you are headed to Tennessee for a new job or just ordered a new vehicle online, you are the perfect candidate for Tennessee car shipping services. Car shipping is the easiest way to get your car, truck, SUV or motorcycle from point A to point B without having to take a road trip yourself….and you can rest assured knowing that a professional carrier is transporting your vehicle to Tennessee for you.
Here’s how car shipping prices work:
- You provide the details. You go online or hop on the phone to get a Tennessee car shipping quote. To make sure your price quote is accurate, you’ll need to provide details about your Tennessee car shipping needs, such as:
- Your to and from locations
- The type of car
- Your dates
- Any special needs you or your vehicle requires
Here are just a few reasons we to trust us for your Tennessee car shipping:
- Operated for over 15 years
- Comprehensive insurance provided with every shipment
- Established carrier in all 50 states
- Offer a variety of auto transport options, such as a covered or open van and flatbed
- Instant quotes on all services
Tennessee How To Choose The Best Tennessee Auto Transport Company
Now that you know car shipping is an excellent choice to get your vehicle transported to Tennessee, your next job is to find the best company for the job! You won’t want to trust your car, truck, SUV or motorcycle to just any auto transporter, you’ll want the best available - and here’s what you need to know to spot the best TN car shipping co.
- Online Auto Transport Reviews: - What the Tennessee car shipping company’s customers have to say about them is a strong indicator of how well they do their jobs. Be sure to pay attention to how quickly the auto transport company responds to questions and comments as this reflects on their customer service philosophy.
- Experience: There are many choices for car shipping but experience matters. Check out how many years in business your potential TN car shipping company has been around as well as its Better Business Bureau rating.
- Insurance: You would never drive your car without insurance, so why would you ship it without insurance? Be sure that your Tennessee car shipping price quote includes car insurance to protect your asset while it is on the road to its destination.
For more FAQ Click Here
Breaking Down the Price of You Tennessee Auto Transport
- The Type of Your Vehicle: Standard-sized cars are the most affordable type of car to ship. If you have a vehicle that is oversized, inoperable or requires an added layer of security, your car shipping price will be higher.
- The Distance of the Load: Fuel and driver costs impact the cost of your car shipping prices, making longer shipments more expensive typically.
- Door-to-door vs. Drop Point Delivery: Convenience costs more in almost every aspect of life. Direct Connect Auto Transport offers door-to-door service for your added convenience (and you don’t even have to be home), but drop off options can be slightly more affordable.
- Carrier Option: The standard-sized vehicle will be transported in an open carrier which bring the best car shipping price. Other types of carriers include enclosed and flatbed trucks.
- Season: There is an ebb and flow to demand for car shipping and that can affect the price of auto transport to Tennessee. Be sure to let your TN car shipper know if you are flexible with your dates.
Frequently Asked Questions for Your Tennessee Auto Transport Service
- Can I keep personal items in my vehicle during my Tennessee car shipping? Yes but within limits. You can ship up to 100 pounds of personal items in your car. Note, these items should not be fragile or highly valuable. They should also not block your driver’s view.
- How do I get my car ready for its Tennessee car shipment? It’s extremely easy to get your car ready! Just clear out your personal items (unless you plan to ship a few things in the car), snap a few pictures of your car’s current condition and lower your tank to ¼ of the way full.
- Do you ship oversized vehicles? Direct Connect Auto Transport can ship standard-sized cars, SUVS, trucks, motorcycles, antique cars, sports cars and even RVs and boats.
- How can I contact you if I have further questions? Direct Connect Auto Transport is available 24/7 toll-free at 800-981-2222 or via email [email protected]
The Direct Connect Auto Transport Advantage
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has led the auto transport industry. We specialize in Tennessee car shipping, and you can count on us for world-class insurance for every service. Our network of carriers is the largest and most thoroughly-vetted team in the country. We even stand behind our services with a damage-free guarantee! Learn more about the Direct Connect Auto Transport:
- A+ Better Business Bureau
- Accredited with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- 5-star online reviews from customers
- World-class insurance
- Damage-free guarantee
- 24/7 access to customer service