Ship Your Car, Truck or Motorcycle to Puerto Rico With Confidence
The U.S. territory of Puerto Rico provides new residents with perfect weather, low taxes, and great incentives from the island's government for entrepreneurs, skilled professionals and others. Living on an island is a dream for many people. Congratulations to you if you’re about to make that dream a reality.
As you make your plans to move to Puerto Rico, you’ll have to find a way to get your car there. If you decide to ship your vehicle, contact Direct Auto Connect Transport to manage the job. We have the experience and licensing to get the job done, and understand all the best practices in shipping a vehicle to Puerto Rico.
If you’re looking for Puerto Rico auto transport services, you’ll want an experienced, professional company. You can find one by keeping these factors in mind.
Cost. Auto transport companies should offer an obligation-free quote online and reasonable prices for your move to Puerto Rico.
Transport options. Professional auto transport companies offer open, enclosed and flatbed carriers and can transport cars, trucks, SUVS, compacts, motorcycles, classic cars and even boats.
Proper license and insurance. Only work with fully insured companies that have met all federal and state regulations to operate as a commercial carrier.
Favorable reviews. Reviews of the company from past customers should be generally favorable.
Direct Connect Auto Transport meets all these standards. We have decades of experience in the auto transport business. We pride ourselves on operating an efficient, reasonably priced and customer-focused car shipping service that moves vehicles anywhere in the country and its territories. That includes Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico Car Shipping FAQ
How Much Does It Cost To Ship a Car?
For the most part, the same factors determine cost whether you ship a car, truck, motorcycle, boat or other type of vehicle to or from Puerto Rico. You can get an instant quote by using our secure online quote and order form.
- Distance - The size of a vehicle also impacts cost. Direct Connect has experience in every type of vehicle, including cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, boats, motorcycles and commercial construction equipment.
- Seasonal Factors - The auto transport industry has seasons that are busier than others. Typically, they include summer and early fall. Moving during these times can impact cost.
- Puerto Rico Transport Shipping Options - When shipping a car to or from Puerto Rico you have a number of transportation options.
- Roll On Roll Off Shipping: - This is the most common, cost-effective auto transport to Puerto Rico. Your car is rolled onto the shipping vessel and secured below decks. Once it arrives at its port of call, it is rolled off.
- Container shipping - There are two different types of container shipping when transporting cars overseas. Private Container Shipping is the most expensive way to ship a vehicle because your car will have an entire container to itself. Regular Container Shipping involves placing your car in a container with a number of other cars.
How Far In Advance Should I Schedule My Auto Transport?
At Direct Connect Auto Transport, we suggest booking at least two to three weeks in advance. During the busy season, the earlier you can book, the better chance you have at getting the exact date you want for your service. We do our best to fit in your move no matter when you contact us. You can call 800-980-2222 to get more information on how to book your auto transport service.
How Can I Pay for My Car Shipping Service?
Direct Connect Auto Transport accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover for deposits and full prepayment. Balances due upon delivery can only be paid for by cash, cashier's check, postal money order or an official bank check.
Is My Car Shipped From Door-to-Door?
Direct Connect Auto Transport picks up and drops off your vehicle at your residence, office or any place you request, as long as it is accessible and allowed by local law. There’s no need to go to a terminal to ship your vehicle or accept delivery.
Moving to Puerto Rico is an exciting step to take. Getting your car there should not be a hassle. Contact Direct Connect Auto Transport to find out how we can make getting your vehicle there a stress-free process.