How To Ship A Car, Truck Or SUV to Pennsylvania
If you’re considering a move to Pennsylvania, you might be trying to plan all the details of an auto transport. It’s not always a straightforward task to find the best carrier to help you ship a car to Pennsylvania. You need someone you can trust for the job to safely shipping a car, truck, SUV or motorcycle. This page will give you everything you need to know about the auto transport to help you find the best deal for budget and needs.Direct Connect Auto Transport is the leader among Pennsylvania auto carriers. We promise to deliver confidence and quality of service every time. With a strong reputation of community reviews, we have the backing of over 15 years experience to prove our worth as a trusted carrier. Best of all, all our rates are fair and honest with an instant quote calculator from our homepage.
Here are just a few great qualities you can expect from working with Direct Connect Auto Transport:
- Trusted carrier since 2001
- Insurance guaranteed with every load
- Safe and vetted drivers
- Operate in all 50 states and DC
- 24/7 service
- Fair and honest pricing with instant calculations
Interested in learning more or getting started with us today? Just give us a quick call: 800-981-2222
What Should You Look For In Pennsylvania Car Shipping Companies
Not all auto transport companies are created equal. You’ll need some research to take advantage of the best rates and get the best choice to ship a car to Pennsylvania. Whether you’re shipping a car, SUV, truck or even an RV, you look for these basic qualities:
- Insurance: Arguably the most important factor in a decent auto carrier is the level of premium insurance they offer. Great companies will offer a variety of coverage plans to suit your vehicles.
- Experience: The best auto transports have years of experience backing up their operations. It takes time to accumulate the best modern equipment, skilled drivers, and establish relationships with mechanics.
- Reviews: If an auto transport business doesn’t deliver on their services, the Pennsylvania community will hear about it. Search around online to find reviews, like those found on Facebook or Yelp. The best auto transport carriers will have accreditations with their local Better Business Bureau or a similar trucking association.
How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Car To Pennsylvania
With Direct Connect Auto Transport, the pricing is no mystery! We know that upfront and honest rates build trust with all our clients, not by keeping secret and then stringing you with hidden fees. Our instant calculator provides you a general estimate based on key information you input, including:
- Your Type of Vehicle: The size, make, and model along with the weight of your vehicle will affect the pricing to ship a car to Pennsylvania. Larger (oversized) vehicles will cost significantly more than a small compact car because they require additional handling and insurance to secure
- Distance: The length in miles of the haul will change the price. Simple transits across Harrisburg cost less than shipping a car from central Pennsylvania to Colorado.
- Season: If you decide to ship your vehicles during the busy months of summer, the scheduling could increase the price slightly. Check back with us around holidays for potential discounts and special savings.
- Pickup Location vs Direct Drop Off: You have the option to order the load directly to your new Pennsylvania residence or to the nearest Direct Connect Auto Transport storage hub. Either way is a matter of preference but does change the price as it affects the mileage.
- Your Carrier Option: We have several types of trucks for auto transport use, such as flatbed, open or closed dry van, or controlled temperature vans. Each option has different price points and insurance options.
For any options you choose, you’ll want to consult one of our auto transport team members better understand what will suit your needs the best. Just give us a call at 800-981-2222 or shoot a quick email at [email protected]
Understanding Online Reviews For Pennsylvania Auto Transport Companies
We are fortunate to live in the digital age of information easily accessible from any handheld device. Yet, this flood of information can be detrimental by overwhelming us. If you don’t know how to navigate the web and filter out the junk, auto transport research can become quite burdensome. When you are researching the best source to ship a car to Pennsylvania, it might help to search auto carrier specific listings for reviews, like TransportReviews or through trusted agencies like Consumer Affairs. Disregard the obvious fake news and watch for any consistent trends.
Frequently Asked Questions Before Your Pennsylvania Car Shipment
We’ve received a lot of questions over the years! Here are just a sampling of some of the most common inquiries customers have about how to ship a car to Pennsylvania:
- What should I do to prepare my vehicle for the ride? Please take the time to tidy up the car's interior and secure any loose items, remove any valuables and paperwork, and leave at least a quarter tank of gas to help us load.
- Can I keep personal items in the vehicle as it ships? It’s very common people want to store furniture and boxes in their car as it’s transported. This is convenient for the move. We allow up to 100 pounds extra in stored material as long it is secure and not obscuring the truck driver. Try to avoid storing very valuable or fragile items.
- What other vehicles do you service besides cars? Good questions! We ship almost any vehicle, including trucks, SUVs, RVs, boats, and motorcycles. Call us if you’re unsure.
- How do I get started? To begin Pennsylvania auto transport, visit our the instant calculator of our website to provide us with some basic information about your needs. One of our representatives will reach out to you to finalize some details and schedule a date.
The Direct Connect Auto Transport Advantage
In sum, we are the best Pennsylvania auto transport dealer because of our years of experience in excellence with fair and upfront rates. We’ve made it simple using our modern digital calculator to give you control of the process. You deserve the best to safely transport your vehicles to your New England residence. Why settle for less? Give us a call to get started: 800-981-2222.