Your Guide to North DakotaAuto Transportation Services
Moving to or from North Dakota and unsure how to bring all your vehicles? You will need a qualified auto transport company to safely move your cars, trucks, SUVs, or even motorcycles to your new home or business. However, the market is full of competing options, not all of which are in your best interest. It’s important to research and find the best deals that work for your North Dakota auto transport needs.
Good Qualities of Auto Transport Companies
Any kind of North Dakota car shipping company should have clear standards with an established track record for success. If you’re like most people, your car is a vital part of your life. You cannot afford to work with amateurs that leave your vehicles damaged after the job is done.
Here are just some basic qualities of a good auto transport company:
- Experience: The company should have years of experience in the field across all their departments, from their customer service reps to commercial drivers and everyone else.
- Insurance: Ensure that the transportation company has the right level of insurance to cover any potential liabilities. And, ask to see their proof of insurance for your records.
- Area of Service: You’ll want to find a good company that matches your destination. The distance of your move will be the most substantial factor in determining the final price. If your new location is outside the company’s typical area of service, they may charge more. On the other hand, most large national transportation businesses have drop off points throughout the country. Yet, a local move, like across Fargo, can be a direct shipment.
- Reviews: A credible auto transport service takes time to maintain a good reputation across review listings, such as TransportReviews. You might find also find they have helpful reviews on their social media. Look for companies that have accreditation with their local Better Business Bureau.
Understanding Auto Transport Quotes
Our pricing isn’t a mystery either. We offer complete transparency in how we quote your North Dakota auto transport, based on the following factors:
- Distance: Most car shipping services will charge by the distance in miles.
- Your Vehicle Type: Whether you choose to ship a car, truck, SUV, or motorcycle will affect the price. Each type of vehicle will require different safety and insurance provisions.
- The Carrier Option: You can choose to ship your vehicle with either an open or covered semi or a flatbed truck. Each option has its own price value. Be sure to speak to us about which option will fit your needs by giving us a call at 800-980-2222.
- Direct or Drop Off Delivery: We own garages across North Dakota that you can choose as the destination of your vehicles. These facilities always open for whenever you’re ready for pickup. However, if it’s more convenient, you can order the delivery directly to your new residence. Either option will affect the price.
- Diesel Fuel Rate: Finally, part of the price is determined based on the average rate of diesel.
Take the Time to Research Auto Transportation
As with any auto transport company, you want to stay informed and make the right choice for you. Don’t take any sales language at face value. Research is your friend in getting the best deal for your North Dakota move.
Research and ask specifically about these items:
- Accreditations: Are they backed up by any transportation association? This should be a sign of how credible they are as a company.
- Straightforward Pricing: Ask for a written quote that details all of the deal. Don’t be afraid to ask about any unfamiliar terms. Many dishonest shippers might hide hidden costs in ambiguous legal jargon.
- Clear Communication: The company should stick to what they say and clearly articulate solutions to your concerns. If they never answer the phone or give you an attitude, don’t be afraid to walk away. Communication should be professional and on your schedule.
Direct Connect Auto Transport for North DakotaCar Shipping
Since 2001, we’ve proudly serviced North Dakota by relying on the best commercial drivers and giving honest, affordable rates. We are fully licensed and insured with the most qualified drivers from around the country. You name the destination, and we’ll move your vehicles there on your schedule. You have our guarantee of a safe delivery - every time!
We offer real-time tracking of all shipments. You’ll get instant notifications when the delivery is completed. Plus, we have 24/7 customer support. If something changes, let us know as soon as possible. We can change a destination as the load is in transit, then your online tracking will update automatically.
To get started, just submit some basic information through our instant online quote. This estimate should give you a good idea of our scheduling and prices, but feel free to give us a call to talk about any specific needs. Our lines are always open! Your North Dakota auto transport is just a call or click away.
Direct Connect Auto Transport - Frequently Asked Questions
Still skeptical? Here are the most common questions about our transportation services:
- Q: How do start scheduling a move with Direct Connect Auto Transport?
- A: Give us a call and we can reserve a tentative date for you as we begin to process the details and give you a final quote.
- Q: Does my North Dakota auto transport quote include an insurance coverage?
- A: Yes! Every shipment includes world-class insurance depending on the value of your vehicle. This is an added peace of mind value that is automatically included in most deal.
- Q: How should I prepare my vehicle for transportation?
- A: You should ensure the car has at least a quarter tank of gas. Then, please remove any valuables and the antenna. We recommend taking the time to gather important vehicle documents and photograph the condition before transport.
- Q: Do I have to remove personal belongs from the vehicle before transportation?
- A: This is highly recommended to avoid anything getting damaging in the course of the haul. However, we do permit up to 100 lbs of personal belongs that are securely stored.
- Q: What are your business hours?
- A: We operate around the clock 24/7! Give us a call at any time to check the status of a load or order a new shipment.