Everything You Need To Know On How To Ship A Car To North Carolina
North Carolina is one of America’s most stunning states, with the Blue Ridge Mountains on one side and some of the most beautiful coastline imaginable on the other. It’s no wonder that people are moving to NC at a huge clip. If you’re one of those that are headed to North Carolina for the scenery, to attend college or for a new career, you’ll be considering the challenge of getting your vehicles to North Carolina. North Carolina car shipping services can take the pressure off, saving you the time and effort of driving your cars to your new location yourself
Here’s how North Carolina car shipping works: You reach out to a car shipping company and provide all the details of your location, your vehicle and the dates you require. (Note: it’s important to provide specifics of your NC auto transport needs to ensure your price is accurate.) Then a professional driver loads your vehicle onto one of three types of carriers (open, enclosed or flatbed) and transports your car to its desired location. It’s that simple!
Direct Connection Auto Transport is America’s #1 choice for North Carolina car shipping. We guarantee our North Carolina car shipping with our damage-free guarantee and include world-class insurance with all our services. Visit us for straightforward pricing and an instant quote.
How To Find The Best North Carolina Auto Transport Company
Now that you have an overview of North Carolina car shipping works, your next task is to find the best NC car shipping service. Check out this list of key aspects to look for in your potential car transport company.
- Online Auto Transport Reviews: Checking out online auto transport reviews for your North Carolina car shipper is akin to putting your ear to the ground. You’ll gain insight into what the company’s current customers have experienced working with them. Be sure to look for trends - these are the things that the company does right or wrong on a frequent basis. It is always a good idea to look at how promptly they reply to negative comments with a positive, productive solution.
- Experience: By looking at About Us page and the details and ratings posted on the Better Business Bureau’s website, you can get a clear picture of how long the North Carolina auto transport has been in business and how much experience shipping cars it possesses. This speaks to the quality of service you (and your car) will receive.
- Insurance: You would, very likely, never drive your car around the roads of North Carolina without car insurance, nor should you ship a vehicle to North Carolina without insurance. It’s important to confirm the level of insurance that your North Carolina auto transport prospect offers.
How Are North Carolina Car Shipping Prices Calculated?
- The Type of Your Vehicle - Is your vehicle oversized or inoperable? Are you shipping a luxury car to North Carolina? Or, do you have a standard-sized car that needs to be transported to NC? The specs of your vehicle are used to calculate your North Carolina car shipping price quote.
- The Distance of the Load - Traveling across town in North Carolina vs. from the West Coast to the Eastern seaboard will be used to calculate your auto transport price. Fuel prices, driver fees, demand and route accessibility all come into play when calculating the price of shipping a car to North Carolina.
- Carrier Option -. There are three carrier options used for North Carolina car shipping including open, enclosed and flatbed. Each are used to calculate the price to ship a car to NC. Open is the most common type of carrier and the most affordable, while enclosed offers more protection from the elements and an added layer of security, Flatbed trucks can be used for oversized vehicles or shorter auto transports.
- Seasonality - Like many things, there are seasonal factors that can come into play with North Carolina car shipping. Demand ebbs and flows during different times of year, making it important to let your North Carolina car shipping know if you have flexible dates.
FAQs You Need To Know About North Carolina Auto Transport
- Can I keep personal items in my vehicle during my North Carolina car shipping? Yes, but you will be limited to 100 pounds worth of items. Your items should not be high in value, fragile or be so large that they block the driver’s view.
- How do I get my car ready for its North Carolina car shipment? Getting your car ready for its NC auto transport is simple. First, you’ll clear out your personal items (unless you are shipping some inside the car). Next, you’ll get the fuel level to ¼ tank. Finally, you’ll take a few pics of your car’s current condition for recordkeeping purposes. So easy, right?
- How can I contact you if I have further questions? Direct Connect Auto Transport is available 24/7 toll-free at 800-981-2222 or via email [email protected]
The Direct Connect Auto Transport Advantage
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has specialized in shipping cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs and even RVs and boats to North Carolina and around the country. We are America’s top choice for auto transport because:
- We have over 20 years of expertise in car shipping.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We are accredited with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- We offer world-class insurance with all car shipments along with a damage-free guarantee.
- Our customer service team is standing by to assist you 24/7, 365-days/year.
- We offer real-time tracking and straightforward car shipping price quotes with no hidden costs.
- Our customers have rated us online at 5-star for our car shipping services.