The 1,2,3’s of Shipping a Car, Truck, SUV or Motorcycle to New Mexico
With beautiful cities like Albuquerque and Los Alamos, New Mexico is one of America’s most scenic states. Whether you’re head to New Mexico for a new career, retirement or simply shipping a vehicle purchased online to your current New Mexico home, NM auto transport can be the perfect solution for you.
Shipping a car, truck, SUV or motorcycle to New Mexico is easier than ever with New Mexico auto transporters standing by to help you with your unique needs. Choosing the right NM car shipper is key to ensuring your vehicle is in good hands whether it’s coming from Atlanta to Albuquerque or simply across Santa Fe. Use our guide to learn how to find the best New Mexico auto transport company as well as answers to all your car shipping questions.
The best New Mexico car shipping will offer its customers the following:
- World-class insurance with ever car shipping service to New Mexico
- Damage-free guarantees for added peace of mind
- Accessible customer service (available after hours and anytime you need them)
- Straightforward car shipping price quotes with no hidden costs
- Quality network of drivers with extensive experience and complete vetting
- Positive online auto transport reviews
Direct Connect Auto Transport, leader in the New Mexico car shipping industry since 2001, offers all of the above as well as an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and accreditation with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Get started with a free, no-obligation online car shipping quote or call to speak directly with a New Mexico auto transport specialist today.
What do I need to know to get an accurate price for shipping a vehicle to New Mexico? The accuracy of your NM car shipping quote will be hinge upon the details you provide to the New Mexico auto transport company. Here’s what you’ll need to answer before getting started:
- What is your New Mexico car shipping route? Fuel and driver costs will affect your car shipping price and availability will change based on the distance.
- What type of vehicle are you shipping to NM? You’ll need to inform the auto transport company whether you’re shipping a standard-sized car, a truck, an SUV, a luxury vehicle or a vintage automobile. These details will affect which type of carrier is needed for your auto transport and impact the car shipping price.
- Is the car you are shipping to New Mexico operable? If not, your driver may need special equipment to load the car. Also, the price of New Mexico car shipping may be affected.
- What are the dates of your NM car shipping? Dates, demand and seasonality can make a difference in your New Mexico car shipping pricing.
The best way to gauge the price of shipping your car to New Mexico is to get a quote. You can fill out Direct Connect Auto Transport’s short online form or give our team of specialists a call at 800-980-2222.
Why choose Direct Connect Auto Transport for your New Mexico car shipping needs?
For over 20 years, Direct Connect Auto Transport has provided quality auto transport services to New Mexico as well as around the U.S. and around the world. Our network of carriers has been through the toughest vetting process in the industry, and we back up our work with a damage-free guarantee.
Direct Connect Auto Transport is a leader in the New Mexico auto transport industry, offering each and every customer:
- World-class insurance standard with each car shipping service
- Great prices, no hidden costs and easy to understand car shipping quotes
- Quality drivers
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Dedicated customer service 24/7, 365-days/year
- Real-time tracking capabilities during your car shipping
Get started today with an online car shipping quote or call us at 800-980-2222.
The Most Commonly-asked New Mexico Car Shipping Questions
How do I prep my car for its NM auto transport? You’ll need to reduce your fuel levels to ¼ tank prior to its NM auto transport. Remove your personal items and document your vehicle’s current condition, then you’re ready to go!
How do I reserve a New Mexico car shipping service? Direct Connect Auto Transport offers an instant online quote option or you can call our team at 800-981-2222 anytime day or night to get started.
Does my NM car shipping include insurance? Direct Connect Auto Transport offers world-class insurance with all car shipping services to protect you in the case of an accident.
Can I transport personal items in my car? Yes, but only up to 100 pounds. Be sure not to leave valuable or fragile items in the car during its transport to New Mexico.
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has been the go-to for New Mexico auto shipping needs. Get started today with our instant online quote or call us for a car shipping quote at 800-980-2222.