Need an Easy Solution for Shipping Your Car to Nevada?
Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Nevada Auto Transport
Moving can be a hassle, and the last thing you need is to worry about is how to also move your vehicle safely to Nevada with you. Your vehicle is one of your most valuable assets, and you need to ensure that it’s in good hands during its shipping process.
To aid you on your next step towards the Silver State, we’re here with all your unanswered questions on Nevada car shipping companies, from how to research them to important frequently asked questions. Here is the run-down for you so you can find the best Nevada auto transporter for your car, truck, or motorcycle!
Reputable Nevada car shipping companies possess:
- Experience! To ensure consistent high-quality service, the Nevada auto transport company you want needs to have been successfully in business for 10+ years. Car shipping is serious business, and you want an auto transporter who knows what they’re doing.
- Insurance! What type of insurance coverage is provided within the quote you were given? Outside of standard insurance, you’re looking for a damage-free guarantee that’ll cover any and all potential repairs that may occur during transit.
- Customer satisfaction! How happy are the Nevada car shipping company’s customers? What people have to say about their services do matter, as it’ll be a prime indicator of what you can expect from the auto transportation you’ll receive.
- Accessibility! Does the NV car shipping company provide around-the-clock, friendly and expert customer service? Issues in this industry don’t always arise within the typical 9-5 office hours, and you want to make sure the auto transporter has your back when it comes to any questions or concerns related to your car, truck, or motorcycle’s journey.
To get started, you can easily get a free, instant online quote for your Nevada auto shipping needs, or call our knowledgeable team at 800-980-2222.
What affects my Nevada car shipping price?
The quote you are given for your auto transport price will be determined mainly by:
- Distance - With greater distances of shipping come higher driver and fuel costs. Shipping your vehicle locally in NV from Battle Mountain to Reno would cost significantly less than if you needed to move interstate all the way from Albany, New York to Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Type of Vehicle - If you own a standard-sized, operable vehicle you will have the most affordable Nevada car shipping price. Transporting an oversized, luxury, inoperable, or other specialized type of vehicle such as an RV or boat will increase that price.
- Type of Carrier - You can choose between three types of carriers used to transport vehicles to Nevada: open auto carriers, enclosed auto carriers, or flatbed trucks. Open auto carriers are mainly used for standard-sized cars and are most cost-efficient. If you have a custom or luxury vehicle, consider looking into an enclosed auto carrier, which, although costlier, shelters your model car, truck or motorcycle from any potential weather damage. For RVs or boats, flatbed truck carriers are used to accommodate their irregular size
- Time of Year – The price of shipping a car, motorcycle, or truck to Nevada can be impacted by seasonality and demand, so if you can work outside of the peak seasons of auto transport for this state, your car shipping price will be reduced.
- Drop-off vs Door-to-door - Door-to-door shipment of your vehicle to or from Nevada is the more expensive option. If you’re more worried about cost, have your car shipped to a predetermined location by the auto transport company.
How do I research which Nevada car shipping service is the best?
Top-notch Nevada car shipping companies offer an excellent auto transport experience, from customer service satisfaction to preservation of your vehicle’s condition, all in a timely fashion and at a reasonable price.
The best Nevada auto transport companies display these traits below:
- Many years in Business
- Positive Online Auto Transport Reviews
- Access to Customer Service
- Straightforward Pricing
Why Direct Connect Auto Transport?
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has serviced the U.S. and worldwide with quality vehicle transportation services to fit all needs. We only utilize a 100% vetted carrier network, offer world-class gold standard insurance at no additional cost to you, and carry damage-free insurance to your vehicle as well, making sure you don’t have to pay for any repairs on the rare occasion that damage occurs.
We are the most trustworthy and reliable Nevada auto transport service you can find - just check out the facts below:
- World-class insurance
- Great prices
- Quality drivers
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Dedicated customer service 24/7, 365-days/year
- Real-time tracking capabilities during your car shipping
Nevada Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reserve a Nevada car shipping service? Call our team of specialists at 800-980-2222, or if you want to set up services online, Direct Connect Auto Transport has a quick and easy form for you to fill out.
- Does my NV car shipping service include insurance? Yes! All Direct Connect Auto Transport’s vehicle shipments include world-class gold standard insurance and damage-free insurance for added peace of mind at no additional cost to you.
- Can I transport personal items in my car? Yes, you can store up to 100lbs of personal items in your vehicle during transport, but please avoid anything fragile or valuable. Also, the driver’s view cannot be blocked by any items in the car. Overall, this is discouraged due to potential damage incurred from improperly packed belongings, but it’s up to you.
- How do I prep my car for its NV auto transport? It’s easy to prep your car for its impending Nevada shipment. Fill your tank to ¼ capacity, remove antennas and (preferably) remove personal items, and document its condition prior to shipment.
- What if I have questions after hours about my NV car shipping? Direct Connect Auto Transport always offers a team of specialists to help you with any questions or concerns standing by 24/7, 365-days/year (that’s all day, every day!).