Relocating to Nebraska and in Need of Auto Transport?
Here’s the Answers You’re Looking for on Car Shipping
If you’re in the process of moving to Nebraska, it’s already enough of an ordeal without taking into consideration how to ship your car along with you! Shipping is by far the best option to move your vehicle, so below are some helpful tips for finding the right auto transport company to do just that.
Your vehicle is one of your most valuable assets. Proper care and due diligence should be utilized when researching car shipping companies operating in Nebraska.
The best auto transport companies all display these qualities:
- Experience! Top-notch NE car shipping companies have typically been in business for 10+ years. Experience in the field matters because shipping cars is a serious trade, with the daily handling and relocating of people’s oftentimes expensive vehicles. Also, check to see how wide their area of shipment coverage is.
- Insurance! Make sure your NE auto transporter carries damage-free insurance, meaning that any and all potential repairs your car may need after transit will be paid for in full.
- Customer satisfaction! You want a company with positive ratings by their customer base, whether it’s verified online reviews or word-of-mouth. What other people have to say about their experience shipping their car, truck, or motorcycle with the Nebraska auto transporter makes a difference in who you decide to do business with.
- Accessibility! How available and informed are the auto transport company’s customer service representatives? Having longer than typical business hours is a huge plus because information having to do with the shipping of your vehicle could be time-sensitive around the clock.
To get started, you can easily get a free, instant online quote for your Nebraska car shipping needs, or call our knowledgeable team at 800-980-2222.
How much does it cost to ship a car to Nebraska
Your car shipping price is affected by the following:
- Type of Vehicle – Oversized, inoperable, luxury or oddly shaped vehicles such as RVs or boats are going to cost more than your standard-sized operable car to ship to Nebraska.
- Type of Carrier – There are three types of carriers used to transport vehicles to and from Nebraska. The most commonly used and affordable carrier is the open auto carrier, which most standard-sized vehicles fit into with no problem. Enclosed auto carriers are, although the more expensive option, the best choice for luxury or custom vehicles because they provide a climate-controlled environment for shipment. Finally, flatbed trucks are used to transport more oddly shaped or large vehicles.
- Time of Year – Certain times of the year are considered a ‘rush’ season for NE auto transport companies, so if you want the best car shipping price possible, you’ll want to take the industry’s seasonality into consideration.
- Drop-off vs Door-to-door – Picking your vehicle up at a shipping station will lower your car shipping price versus getting your car, truck, or motorcycle shipped straight to your new Nebraska doorstep.
How do I research which Nebraska car shipping service is the best?
Taking into consideration everything mentioned above, your best choice for an NE auto transport company will be reliable, trustworthy, safe, and affordable.
Check out these important factors below for the best Nebraska car shipping experience you can get:
- Years in Business
- Online Auto Transport Reviews
- Access to Customer Service
- Straightforward Pricing
Why Direct Connect Auto Transport?
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has serviced the U.S. and worldwide with quality vehicle transportation services to fit all needs. We only utilize a 100% vetted carrier network, offer world-class gold standard insurance at no additional cost to you, and carry damage-free insurance to your vehicle as well, making sure you don’t have to pay for any repairs on the rare occasion that damage occurs.
We are the most trustworthy and reliable Nebraska auto transport service you can find - just check out the facts below:
- World-class insurance
- Great prices
- Quality drivers
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Dedicated customer service 24/7, 365-days/year
- Real-time tracking capabilities during your car shipping
Nebraska Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reserve a Nebraska car shipping service? You can fill in Direct Connect Auto’s quick and easy online form or call our team of specialists at 800-980-2222.
- Does my NE car shipping service include insurance? Yes! All Direct Connect Auto Transport’s vehicle shipments include world-class gold standard insurance and damage-free insurance for added peace of mind at no additional cost to you.
- Can I transport personal items in my car? Yes, within a 100lb limit. However, this practice is discouraged because of potential damage which may arise from improperly packed items shifting throughout transport. If you must do so, please avoid anything fragile or valuable. Also, the driver’s view cannot be blocked by any items in the car.
- How do I prep my vehicle for its NE auto transport? It’s easy to prep your car, truck, or motorcycle for its impending Nebraska shipment. Fill your tank to ¼ capacity, remove antennas and (preferably) remove personal items, and document its condition prior to shipment.
- What if I have questions after hours about my NE car shipping? Direct Connect Auto Transport always has a team of specialists available to help you with any questions or concerns who are standing by 24/7, 365-days/year (that’s all day, every day!).