How To Ship A Car, Truck Or Motorcycle to Mississippi
Whether you need to get your car, truck or motorcycle to Biloxi, Gulfport or Tupelo, you don’t have to make the road trip to Mississippi to your auto transport goals met. Mississippi has so much to offer from its largest city, and the capital, Jackson to the outdoor activities offered on Mississippi’s many rivers and lakes as well as countless cultural and historic sites from Elvis’s home to civil war memorials.
No matter what brings you to the south, Mississippi car shipping an easy and affordable way to make it happen without ever getting behind the wheel. Shipping a car to Mississippi is a very seamless process that can be handled 100% online for added convenience. This guide will give a breakdown of how to ship a vehicle to Mississippi, how to choose the best MS car shipping company and provide answers to some frequently asked questions about MS car shipping prices.
Let’s start with how Mississippi car shipping works:
- You will typically request an online car shipping quote to kick things off. Quality Mississippi car shipping companies will also offer a toll-free phone number to you on their websites for those who prefer to speak to a live human being.
- Your Mississippi car shipping price quote will be based on a few standard data requests such as:
- When are you shipping your vehicle?
- Where (to and from) are you shipping your vehicle?
- What type of vehicle are you shipping?
- What special requirements do you need?
- Once you receive your car shipping quote, you’ll want to make sure there’s no hidden fees or fine print. You’ll also want to ensure that your MS car shipping service includes insurance.
- Next up, book it and get your car ready. It’s only a few simple steps to get your car ready for its Mississippi transport. You’ll need to:
- Clear out your personal belongings.
- Get the gas tank to ¼ tank.
- Snap a few pics to document your car’s current condition.
- You can either drop-off your car at a car shipping processing center or opt for door-to-door pickup, whichever works better for your needs. In either case, you’ll meet with a representative from the car shipping company to do a “walk around” similar to when you rent a car.
- Finally, your car arrives to Mississippi and you never had to hit the highway to get there!
How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Car To Mississippi
Understanding how the price to ship a car to Mississippi works is important in ensuring that you get the best deal for your upcoming auto transport. While we can’t list pricing without knowing the specifics of your shipment, we can break down the factors included in calculating the price for you. Here’s how the price to ship your car to MS works:
- You provide the to and from locations. The price of shipping a car from Gulfport to Biloxi will be much different than the price of shipping a car from New York City to Natchez. For a variety of reasons including fuel costs, driver fee and route accessibility, your current location and final destination will affect your car shipping price.
- You provide the specs of your vehicle. Again, the specifications of your car shipping needs will impact the price. Standard-sized cars will be the most affordable type of car shipping service. If you have an oversized truck, an inoperable car or a luxury sports car that requires a little extra TLC, your Mississippi car shipping price could increase slightly.
- You let us know your dates. There are often seasonality and demand-related factors that cause Mississippi car shipping prices to ebb and flow. If you have flexible dates, you might actually save on your car shipping prices.
- You note any special requests. If prefer your vehicle to be shipped inside an enclosed, temperature controlled carrier or you plan to opt for the door-to-door car shipping service, your auto transport price quote may be higher. Be sure to let your MS car shipping company know all the details to ensure you get the most accurate pricing.
Why Choose Direct Connect Auto Transport For Your Mississippi Car Shipping Needs
Now that you understand how shipping a car to Mississippi works and you’ve gotten schooled up on how to calculate your auto transport price, your next (and possibly most important) step is to choose the RIGHT company to ship your car, truck, SUV or motorcycle to Mississippi. Quality matters! For obvious reasons, you don’t want to trust just anyone to transport your car across town or across the country for you - just like you wouldn’t let just anyone drive your car. Direct Connect Auto Transport offers all the important factors you should look for in your Mississippi car shipping partner:
- Leader in the auto transport industry since 2001
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Accredited by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- 5-star average rating from current customers
- World-class insurance included with every car shipping service
- Damage-free guarantee
- Easy to understand, straightforward car shipping price quotes
- 24/7, 365-days/year access to customer service
- Largest, most thoroughly-vetter carrier network
- Real-time tracking while your car is being shipped
- Door-to-door service available
- Instant online price quotes