How To Ship A Car, Truck Or Motorcycle to Mississippi
Whether you need to get your car, truck or motorcycle to Biloxi, Gulfport or Tupelo, you don’t have to make the road trip to Mississippi to your auto transport goals met. Mississippi has so much to offer from its largest city, and the capital, Jackson to the outdoor activities offered on Mississippi’s many rivers and lakes as well as countless cultural and historic sites from Elvis’s home to civil war memorials.
No matter what brings you to the south, Mississippi car shipping an easy and affordable way to make it happen without ever getting behind the wheel. Shipping a car to Mississippi is a very seamless process that can be handled 100% online for added convenience. This guide will give a breakdown of how to ship a vehicle to Mississippi, how to choose the best MS car shipping company and provide answers to some frequently asked questions about MS car shipping prices.
Let’s start with how Mississippi car shipping works:
- You will typically request an online car shipping quote to kick things off. Quality Mississippi car shipping companies will also offer a toll-free phone number to you on their websites for those who prefer to speak to a live human being.
- Your Mississippi car shipping price quote will be based on a few standard data requests such as:
- When are you shipping your vehicle?
- Where (to and from) are you shipping your vehicle?
- What type of vehicle are you shipping?
- What special requirements do you need?
- Once you receive your car shipping quote, you’ll want to make sure there’s no hidden fees or fine print. You’ll also want to ensure that your MS car shipping service includes insurance.
- Next up, book it and get your car ready. It’s only a few simple steps to get your car ready for its Mississippi transport. You’ll need to:
- Clear out your personal belongings.
- Get the gas tank to ¼ tank.
- Snap a few pics to document your car’s current condition.
- You can either drop-off your car at a car shipping processing center or opt for door-to-door pickup, whichever works better for your needs. In either case, you’ll meet with a representative from the car shipping company to do a “walk around” similar to when you rent a car.
- Finally, your car arrives to Mississippi and you never had to hit the highway to get there!