How much does it cost to ship a car to Michigan?
The price of shipping a car to Michigan will be impacted by many factors. Here are the details that will affect your Michigan car shipping price:
1. Distance - The longer the distance, the higher the car shipping cost. Fuel and driver
2. Type of Car - A standard-sized car will be the most affordable, while oversized, inoperable or high value vehicles will cost more to ship to Michigan.
3. Type of Carrier - The open carrier is the most common and most affordable option. Depending on your needs, however, you may opt for an enclosed carrier or even a flatbed truck which may impact the MI car shipping price.
4. Time of Year - Demand for Michigan car shipping can affect the price. Be sure to ask about seasonality factors if you have flexibility in your dates.
5. Drop-off vs. Door-to-door -Direct Connect Auto Transport offers the option of dropping your car off at one of our drop-off centers or opting for door-to-door service for added convenience. Door-to-door can slightly impact the Michigan car shipping budget.
Ready to get a customized Michigan car shipping quote? Just complete an online quote request or call our team at 800-980-2222.
Direct Connect Auto Transport has assisted with the relocation to Michigan since 2001. While you plan the details of your new life in Michigan, we take the headache of getting your vehicles to MI off your hands!
We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality car shipping services - every single time! We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and a 5-star online rating from our current customers. As part of every car shipping service, we offer:
The largest, most thoroughly-vetted carrier network
World-class insurance, standard with all Michigan car shipping services
24/7, 365-day/year customer service toll-free at 800-980-2222
Straightforward, affordable car shipping price quotes with no hidden costs
When you’re ready to make the big move to Michigan, you can count on Direct Connect Auto Transport to get your vehicles there safe and sound. Start today with an instant, online car shipping quote
or give our team of dedicated car specialists at call at 800-980-2222.
Michigan Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get a Michigan car shipping price quote? Start by gathering up the details of your Michigan car shipping needs, including your route, your dates, details about your vehicle. Once you have those details, you can complete a quick online car shipping quote request or, if it’s easier, call us at 800-980-2222.
2. Can I ship a car that is inoperable? Yes, it’s important to let your Michigan car shipping service provider that your vehicle is inoperable ahead of time as they may require more time, a different type of carrier and equipment to load your inoperable
3. Can I store my personal belongings in my car during the MI car shipping? Yes, up to 100 pounds. Be sure that these personal belongings are not fragile or of high-value.
4. What are the most popular Michigan cities to ship a car to? Popular Michigan car shipping cities include Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and Dearborn.
5. Can I have my car picked up from my home? Yes, Direct Connect Auto Transport offers door-to-door service for your convenience during your Michigan car shipping. Our professional carrier will arrive at your home (or any desired location) pick up your car and deliver it directly to your final destination.
Get started today with an online car shipping quote or call Direct Connect Auto Transport at 800-980-2222 to speak with a car shipping specialist.
Michigan Car Shipping FAQ
How to ship a car?
With door-to-door transport, you don't have to go to a terminal to ship your vehicle or accept delivery. Direct Connect Auto Transport will pick up your vehicles at your residence, office or any other place you designate. (Pickup and delivery is subject to accessibility and local laws.)
How much does it cost to transport a car?
Call 877-MOVE-CAR or visit our secure online quote and order form to get a quote or start your vehicle transportation.
For more FAQ Click Here