Direct Connect Auto Maryland Auto Transport
Are you starting the process of relocating to or from Maryland? Is there a vehicle you would like to move as well? If so, it's important to find a reputable and reliable company that offers auto transport services in Maryland that fit your needs and will ultimately meet your expectations. There are a few things to keep in mind when looking for auto transport services in Maryland. First is Cost, shipping a vehicle across country or state to state can fluctuate greatly in price when choosing auto transport services in Maryland. So it's imperative to get an estimate based on your move and the distance of travel, along with your vehicle specifications. Another important factor to look for when finding auto transport services in Maryland is if they offer any insurance or recovery plans. You should never put your vehicle in the hands of any auto transport services that are not insured, doing so will give you peace of mind knowing if something were to happen to your vehicle during transport you are covered.
Why Direct Connect Maryland Auto Shipping?
Vehicle Tracking - lets your know where your vehicle is at all times
Direct Connect Guarantee - ensures that your vehicle will arrive in the condition we picked it up in
BBB A+ Rating - our record speaks for itself
Over 20 years of experience in classic cars
How To Ship A Car, Truck, SUV or Motorcycle to Maryland
The Eastern Shore, Annapolis and neighboring hot spots like Georgetown and Baltimore are fantastic reasons to relocate to Maryland! With the Chesapeake Bay, world-class universities and a thriving job market, Maryland is a destination for many young people looking for a great place to lay down roots.
With moving, of course, comes a lot to do. If you are wondering about Maryland car shipping, this How-to Guide will help you get “schooled” up on everything you need to know to ship a car to Maryland (and make moving much easier)! The first step to Maryland auto transport is not to start getting price quotes and grab the cheapest one - as tempting as that may be. The first step is to understand what a quality Maryland car shipping service looks like.
Here’s a checklist to get you started:
- Does the Maryland shipping company have experience?
- Will the MD shipping service come with insurance?
- How do the Maryland auto transport online reviews look?
- Is the customer service available when you need them?
- What kind of guarantees does the auto transport company provide?
- How easy to understand is their pricing? (Be sure to scour the fine print!)
How much does it cost to ship a car to Maryland
The price to ship a car to Maryland varies greatly based on the specifics of your Maryland auto transport needs. You’ll provide the following details to your MD auto transport partner to help them determine accurate pricing for you:
- Distance -The fuel and driver costs will be higher for longer distances, so your specific to and from locations impact the price.
- Type of Car - Standard-sized cars are cheaper to ship than oversized vehicles, high-value sports cars, vintage cars or inoperable cars.
- Type of Carrier - Your Maryland car shipping service may be handled with an open carrier, an enclosed carrier or a flatbed truck - depending on the type of car you are shipping to MD. The open carrier is the most commonly-used and most affordable option.
- Time of Year - Demand and seasonal factors can impact the price to ship a car to Maryland. If you have flexible shipping dates, you may be able to save money!
- Drop-off vs. Door-to-door - The typical Maryland car shipment involves dropping your car off at a conveniently-located shipping facility. If you need the additional convenience of door-to-door service, Direct Connect Auto Transport easily accommodates this need, but it can slightly affect your Maryland car shipping price.
How do I research know Direct Connect Auto Transport is the best choice for my Maryland car shipping service?
- Years in Business - Since 2001, we’ve been America’s choice for Maryland car shipping as well as around the county. Accreditations - We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and accredited with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Online Auto Transport Reviews - Our customers have given us an average 5-star review for the car shipping services we have provided.
- Access to Customer Service - Our highly-trained customer service team is ready to answers your call 24/7, 365-days/year.
- Straightforward Pricing - We pride ourselves on having honest, affordable pricing that doesn’t hide important costs in the fine print.
- World-class Insurance - All our Maryland car shipping services include world-class insurance as a standard part of our services.
- Damage-free Guarantee - Direct Connect Auto Transport stands behind the quality of our work with a damage-free guarantee - for added peace of mind.
When you’re ready to ship a car to Maryland, you’ve made a good choice to start with Direct Connect Auto Transport, where we have decades of experience in the auto transport industry and are dedicated to providing the very best service to our customers
Book your Maryland car shipping online or call us at 800-980-2222 to get it started. You can also access a free online car shipping quote if you are planning your budget but not ready to book yet.
Maryland Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I prep my car for shipping? You should empty your car of all valuables and set the fuel level at approximately ¼ of a tank. It’s also a good idea to document its current condition for your records and remove any ornaments that might be damaged during car shipping to Maryland.
- What type of carrier will my car be on? There are three types of carriers including open, enclosed or flatbed trucks. Open carriers are the most commonly-used types of Maryland auto transport carriers. Enclosed can be used for protection from the elements or temperature control needs. Flatbed trucks are often used for larger equipment or shorter cross-town shipping needs.
- Will my car be covered by insurance during shipment? Yes, if you book your Maryland car shipping service with Direct Connect Auto Transport, it will be! Be sure to review all Maryland car shipping quotes you receive to ensure it includes car insurance in the price.
- What types of vehicles can I ship to Maryland? Direct Connect Auto Transport can ship just about any type of vehicle. Our Maryland auto transport services can accommodate standard-sized cars, SUVs, trucks and motorcycles as well as oversized vehicles, vintage cars, luxury cars and even RVs or boats.
- How do I book my Maryland car shipping? The first step is to provide all the details such as your to and from destinations, your dates, your type of vehicle and any unique needs to get a quote. Your Maryland car shipping price quote will be valid for approximately a week, during which time you can make the decision to reserve your car shipping service and leave the rest up to us!
Maryland Car Shipping Companies
Do you need to ship a vehicle to or from Maryland? When moving to a far place, Maryland Auto transport companies are the easiest and most convenient way to relocate your vehicle. When choosing auto transport companies in Maryland it's important to compare pricing and quality of the service they provide. Pricing can vary and it's important to get an estimate from the Maryland auto transport company based on your vehicle specification before committing to one. As a potential customer, you are able to ask for documentation such as permits and licenses from the Maryland auto transport companies to ensure the Maryland auto transport company is operating legally. One last recommendation for when you have finally chosen an Maryland auto transport company is to always be on time when dropping your car off and document the condition of your vehicle before its loading on the truck