How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Car, Truck, SUV or Motorcycle toMaine
- Distance – Driver and fuel costs will be positively impacted by longer trips. The amount of distance and frequency of the route traveled both determine your Maine car shipping price.
- Type of Car – Don’t expect a specialized, larger-than-average vehicle like a boat to cost you the same shipping price as a standard-sized, operable vehicle. Any vehicle requiring higher levels of treatment or having other specific needs outside of standard operating procedures for the average car is going to cost more to ship to ME.
- Type of Carrier – Of the three general types of auto carriers used in Maine, again to mostly ship standard-sized, operable vehicles, the open auto carrier is the one traditionally associated with auto transport and costs the least. For larger or uniquely shaped vehicles, flatbed trucks are used as a more practical conveyance. Finally, with the biggest price tag, there are enclosed auto carriers which typically carry luxury, custom, antique, or other model vehicles requiring complete shelter from the elements.
- Time of Year – As with most other Maine businesses, the holiday rushes and peak seasons in the state for auto transport do correlate to increased car shipping prices around those times of the year.
- Drop-off vs. Door-to-door – If you’re dropping and picking your vehicle up at a predetermined location of an auto transport terminal in the previous state and then in destination state Maine, you’re saving a portion of the price you’d pay for a full-service, doorstep-to-doorstep direct delivery shipment of your car.
If you still have questions related to Maine car shipping prices or any other matter, feel free to consult our expert auto transport team at 800-980-2222, or go online for your free instant quote.
The Direct Connect Auto Transport Advantage
As not only a servicer of Maine but a nationwide carrier-broker, Direct Connect Auto Transport has not only successfully been in business since 2001, we’ve also harnessed all our efforts and goals of that entire time into growing our auto transport company into one of the largest and most relevant auto transporters not only in the USA, but worldwide!
We hold all the mandated accreditations from government agencies like the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as well as additional accreditations (by organizations such as the BBB and other validated consumer review publications) stating the Direct Connect Auto Transport high quality mark and history of demonstrating proactive, positive business models in the car shipping industry
If you’ve read all these facts and are looking forward to jump-starting your Maine car shipping journey, wait no longer! Direct Connect Auto Transport is always available to help online here, or by phone at 800-980-2222 for bookings, quotes, and all other inquiries. You and your vehicle will both be glad that you chose the right ME auto transport company to do the job!