Your Guide To Shipping A Car, Truck Or Motorcycle to Kentucky
Shipping a car to Kentucky? We’ve got all the information you need to make it happen! Car shipping to Kentucky might be top on your agenda due to:
- Relocating to Kentucky for a new job
- Sending one of your kids off to college in KY
- Purchasing a car online from a faraway place (and need to ship it to your Kentucky home)
- Moving to a new house in Kentucky but have multiple vehicles that you need to get to your new home
Here’s how Kentucky car shipping works:
- Start with a Kentucky auto transport price quote. You can easily and instantly get this information online or call to speak with someone over the phone to walk you through the process. Two aspects of the online car shipping quote process are essential. First, you must be sure to provide accurate details of your Kentucky car shipping needs to the potential auto transport service to ensure that you get an accurate price. Also, once you receive your car shipping price quote, you’ll need to confirm that it includes insurance and has no hidden fees in the fine print.
- Book your car shipping to Kentucky and prep your car. Once you’ve firmed up the dates and details of your Kentucky car shipping, next up is getting your car ready to be transported. You’ll need to clear out your personal belongings and get your gas tank level to ¼ of a tank. One last step is to take a few photos of your car’s current condition.
- You’re all set; the driver does the rest. Typically, you’ll do a quick walk around with the driver to log your car’s current condition before it sets off on its auto transport to Kentucky. (Think of how it works when you rent a car for reference.) Then you’re all set. It’s just a matter of time before your car arrives to its final destination somewhere in KY!
How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Car To Kentucky
Many factors come into play as your auto transport company calculates your Kentucky car shipping price quote. Following are the main criteria used to work this price out:
- To and from distance and accessibility of the route
- Type of car being shipping - size, condition, protection from the elements, added security
- Type of carrier being used - open, enclosed or flatbed truck
- Time of year - seasonality and demand of your unique route
- Special needs - door-to-door transport or added items to be shipped inside the vehicle
Why Choose Direct Connect Auto Transport For Your Kentucky Car Shipping Needs
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has been the go-to provider for Kentucky car shipping services. When you are in the final stages of planning your Kentucky auto transport, be sure to select a company you can count on. Here’s what you should be searching for in your KY car shipper:
- A good reputation with current customers: Direct Connect Auto Transport offers a 5-star average online rating with its current car shipping customers and countless testimonials.
- Third-party accreditation and ratings: Direct Connect Auto Transport has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is accredited by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- World-class insurance - With every car shipment to Kentucky, Direct Connect Auto Transport provides its customers with added peace of mind with world-class insurance.
- Added conveniences - Direct Connect Auto Transport offers many options to fit your unique car shipping needs. From door-to-door service to open carriers, enclosed carriers (with temperature controlled environments and added security) to flatbed trucks, we can accommodate all your KY shipping needs.
- Real, live human beings when you need them - Direct Connect Auto Transport’s team of car shipping specialists is available when you need them, every day all year long! We know you might have needs after hours, so don’t worry, we’re here for you.
- Real-time tracking - We get it - letting your car out of your sight can be stressful. That’s why we offer real-time tracking so you can keep an eye on your precious vehicle while it’s being shipped to Kentucky.
- Easy to understand car shipping quotes - Once you start researching your Kentucky car shipping service, you’ll soon realize that not all auto transport quotes are created equal. Direct Connect Auto Transport provides instant, online car shipping price quotes that include everything - no hidden fees and insurance included.
- Standing behind the car shipping service - Direct Connect Auto Transport offers a damage-free guarantee with each and every car shipping service. We stand behind the quality of our services.
- Strong network of drivers - Direct Connect Auto Transport offers the largest, most thoroughly-vetted network of drivers in the country. We ensure that our team is at the top of their game, so your car is in good hands.