Your Guide To Shipping A Car, Truck Or Motorcycle to Kentucky
Shipping a car to Kentucky? We've got all the information you need to make it happen! Car shipping to Kentucky might be top on your agenda due to:
- Relocating to Kentucky for a new job
- Sending one of your kids off to college in KY
- Purchasing a car online from a faraway place (and need to ship it to your Kentucky home)
- Moving to a new house in Kentucky but have multiple vehicles that you need to get to your new home
Here's how Kentucky car shipping works:
- Start with a Kentucky auto transport price quote. You can easily and instantly get this information online or call to speak with someone over the phone to walk you through the process. Two aspects of the online car shipping quote process are essential. First, you must be sure to provide accurate details of your Kentucky car shipping needs to the potential auto transport service to ensure that you get an accurate price. Also, once you receive your car shipping price quote, you'll need to confirm that it includes insurance and has no hidden fees in the fine print.
- Book your car shipping to Kentucky and prep your car. Once you've firmed up the dates and details of your Kentucky car shipping, next up is getting your car ready to be transported. You'll need to clear out your personal belongings and get your gas tank level to ¼ of a tank. One last step is to take a few photos of your car's current condition.
- You're all set; the driver does the rest. Typically, you'll do a quick walk around with the driver to log your car's current condition before it sets off on its auto transport to Kentucky. (Think of how it works when you rent a car for reference.) Then you're all set. It's just a matter of time before your car arrives to its final destination somewhere in KY!
Now that you've got a full understanding of how it works, if you're ready to get started, request an instant quote for your Kentucky auto transport or call 800-981-2222 to speak with a knowledgeable car shipping expert.