Moving to Kansas and Need Auto Transport?
Here’s How to Ship a Car To or From Kansas State.
We all know relocation isn’t an easy thing, and along with all your other possessions, your vehicle needs to come along as well. After comparing driving to shipping and realizing that auto transport is going to be your best bet, you’re in need of a reputable, reliable car shipping company to quote you the right price for your specific car, truck, or motorcycle’s requirements.
Getting your vehicle situated properly in the process of your move to or from Kansas will be crucial! Here’s some relevant information to assist you in your search for the right auto transport company.
A top-notch car shipping company should possess the following:
- Experience! All the best in Kansas auto transport have successfully been in business for 10+ years. You want the right blend of reliability plus area of coverage, meaning the car shipping company you’re looking at needs to be operationally sound in their timeline, as well as on a large distance scale.
- Insurance! Does the shipping price quoted to you by the auto transport company include insurance coverage, and if so, what type?
- Customer satisfaction! How happy with the services rendered are previous and current customers? If a particular KS car shipping company holds an excellent pedigree in both online and personal reviews, you’re in good hands.
- Accessibility! There’s nothing worse than needing to reach a professional customer service representative and getting an answering machine in response because it’s past 5 P.M. The company that handles shipping your car, motorcycle, or truck needs to be available around the clock for any issues or questions that may arise throughout the vehicle’s journey.
To get started, you can easily get a free, instant online quote for your Kansas auto shipping needs, or call our knowledgeable team at 800-980-2222.
How much does it cost to ship a car to Kansas
Pricing will vary, depending on the unique variables of your vehicle shipping situation, including but not limited to:
- Distance - Greater distances will obviously affect your car shipping price. If you were, for example, only transporting your vehicle from Topeka to Kansas City, it would cost considerably less than if you’re moving interstate from Ohio to Wichita, KS.
- Type of Vehicle - A standard-sized, operable car will provide the most affordable Kansas shipping price. The price would increase with an oversized, luxury, inoperable, or other specialized type of vehicle such as an RV or boat.
- Type of Carrier – There are three types of carriers used to transport vehicles to and from Kansas. The most commonly used and affordable carrier is the open auto carrier, which most standard-sized vehicles fit into with no problem. Enclosed auto carriers are, although the more expensive option, the best choice for luxury or custom vehicles because they provide a climate-controlled environment for shipment. Finally, flatbed trucks are used to transport more oddly shaped or larger vehicles.
- Time of Year – There are peak seasons in which auto transportation is more in-demand, so make sure you consult with your Kansas car shipping company to determine an appropriate schedule based on your desired price range.
- Drop-off vs. Door-to-door – Picking your vehicle up at a shipping station will lower your car shipping price versus getting your car, truck, or motorcycle shipped straight to your new Kansas doorstep.
How do I research which Kansas car shipping service is the best?>
The cream-of-the-crop Kansas car shipping companies all provide excellent, top-rate service at reasonable, competitive prices.
Check out these important factors below for the best Kansas car shipping experience you can get:
- Years in Business
- Online Auto Transport Reviews
- Access to Customer Service
- Straightforward Pricing
Why Direct Connect Auto Transport?
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has serviced the U.S. and worldwide with quality vehicle transportation services to fit all needs. We only utilize a 100% vetted carrier network, offer world-class gold standard insurance at no additional cost to you, and carry damage-free insurance to your vehicle as well, making sure you don’t have to pay for any repairs on the rare occasion that damage occurs.
We are the most trustworthy and reliable Kansas auto transport service you can find - just check out the facts below:
- World-class insurance
- Great prices
- Quality drivers
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Dedicated customer service 24/7, 365-days/year
- Real-time tracking capabilities during your car shipping
Kansas Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reserve a Kansas car shipping service? You can fill in Direct Connect Auto’s quick and easy online form or call our team of specialists at 800-980-2222.
- Does my KS car shipping service include insurance? Yes! All Direct Connect Auto Transport’s vehicle shipments include world-class gold standard insurance and damage-free insurance for added peace of mind at no additional cost to you.
- Can I transport personal items in my car? Yes, within a 100lb limit. However, this practice is discouraged because of potential damage which may arise from improperly packed items shifting throughout transport. If you must do so, please avoid anything fragile or valuable. Also, the driver’s view cannot be blocked by any items in the car.
- How do I prep my vehicle for its KS auto transport? It’s easy to prep your car, truck, or motorcycle for its impending Kansas shipment. Fill your tank to ¼ capacity, remove antennas and (preferably) remove personal items, and document its condition prior to shipment.
- What if I have questions after hours about my KS car shipping? Direct Connect Auto Transport always has a team of specialists available to help you with any questions or concerns who are standing by 24/7, 365-days/year (that’s all day, every day!).
After you’ve done all your research, you can reach Direct Connect Auto Transport here for a free online instant car shipping quote, or contact our auto transport experts via phone at 800-980-2222 to start your Kansas car shipping process today!