Trying to Determine How to Ship Your Car, Truck, or Motorcycle to Idaho
Here’s the Basics on Idaho Auto Transport
If you’re relocating to the Gem State and need to move your car, truck, or motorcycle with you, there’s a better option available than driving – car shipping! It is easily the most convenient, safe, and cost-efficient way to transport your vehicle either locally within Idaho, or from out-of-state.
Your vehicle is one of your most valuable assets, and you want to ensure its safety and care during its journey. Of course you want the best car shipping price that’s out there, but there’s a number of other factors to be aware of in the process of selecting the right Idaho auto transport company.
The Importance of Idaho Auto Shipping Reviews
Exceptional Idaho auto transport companies have:
- Experience! Has this car shipping company been in business successfully for at least 10 years? When choosing the right ID auto transporter, definitely take their range and time of operation into consideration.
- Insurance! The insurance coverage should be comprehensive, all-inclusive, and offered to you within the original Idaho car shipping price quote.
- Customer satisfaction! What do customers have to say about them? Whether it’s through browsing reviews online or chatting with friends and family, you need to verify the general quality of services provided by the Idaho car shipping company.
- Accessibility! After-hours customer service availability is a must-have when it comes to car shipping. Time-sensitive issues and questions may arise outside of normal business hours, and all the best Idaho auto transport companies know how to accommodate that within their services.
To get started, you can easily get a free, instant online quote for your Idaho auto shipping needs, or call our knowledgeable team at 800-980-2222.
What affects my Idaho car shipping price?
Pricing will vary, depending on the unique variables of your vehicle shipping situation, including but not limited to:
- Distance - Fuel and driver costs are mainly determined by how far your car needs to be moved. Shipping your vehicle locally in ID from Rexburg to Idaho Falls would cost significantly less than if you needed to move interstate all the way from Salt Lake City, Utah to Twin Falls, Idaho.
- Type of Vehicle - Oversized, luxury, inoperable or other types of specialized vehicles such as boats or RVs are going to cost more to ship to Idaho than your standard-sized, operable car.
- Type of Carrier - If you have a standard-sized vehicle with no special requirements for shipping, your best bet will be an open auto carrier to transport your car to Idaho. Although more expensive, another good choice is an enclosed auto carrier if you have a model or luxury vehicle which needs shelter from weather and other potentially damaging elements.
- Time of Year - Seasonal peaks and lows for auto transport business in Idaho are another factor determining your car shipping price.
- Drop-off vs Door-to-door - If you’re willing to pay the slightly higher price, your vehicle can be delivered right to your new Idaho doorstep. However, picking up your vehicle at a predetermined location will save you money.
How do I research which Idaho car shipping service is the best?
Take all these previous factors into consideration, and make a decision based on the balance of quality of services you’ll receive versus the car shipping price you’ll be paying.
The top qualities of the best Idaho car shipping companies are:
- Many years in Business
- Positive Online or Offline Auto Transport Reviews
- Access to Customer Service
- Straightforward Pricing
Why Direct Connect Auto Transport?
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has serviced the U.S. and worldwide with quality vehicle transportation services to fit all needs. We only utilize a 100% vetted carrier network, offer world-class gold standard insurance at no additional cost to you, and carry damage-free insurance to your vehicle as well, making sure you don’t have to pay for any repairs on the rare occasion that damage occurs.
We are the most trustworthy and reliable Idaho auto transport service you can find - just check out the facts below:
- World-class insurance
- Great prices
- Quality drivers
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Dedicated customer service 24/7, 365-days/year
- Real-time tracking capabilities during your car shipping
Idaho Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reserve an Idaho car shipping service? Direct Connect Auto has an online for which you can fill in here, or you can call 800-980-2222 to get started.
- Does my ID car shipping service include insurance? Yes! All Direct Connect Auto Transport’s vehicle shipments include world-class gold standard insurance and damage-free insurance for added peace of mind at no additional cost to you.
- Can I transport personal items in my car? You can, but this is not the best option due to potential damage from the shifting of improperly stored items during transit. If you must, your vehicle may hold up to 100lbs of personal items, but please avoid anything fragile or valuable. Also, the driver’s view cannot be blocked by any items in the car.
- How do I prep my car for its ID auto transport? It’s easy to prep your car for its impending Idaho shipment. Fill your tank to ¼ capacity, remove antennas and (preferably) remove personal items, and document its condition prior to shipment.
- What if I have questions after hours about my ID car shipping? Direct Connect Auto Transport always offers a team of specialists to help you with any questions or concerns standing by 24/7, 365-days/year (that’s all day, every day!).