How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Car To District Of Columbia?
Moving isn't normally cheap, so it pays to find the most cost-effective auto transport dealer. Direct Connection Auto Transport has a simple pricing scale based on several factors. We don't keep any secrets or hit you with hidden fees.
Here are just a few issues that will affect the price range of any individual request:
- The Distance: The biggest factor in a DC car shipping estimate is the miles from the starting location to the final destination. Longer trips across the northeast would cost significantly more than a local DC move.
- The Carrier Type: You can choose to ship your vehicles using either an open or closed van or flatbed trailer. Each option will alter the price of your DC auto transport some.
- The Type of Your Vehicle: Shipping a car, truck, SUV, or motorcycle will each have a different base price. Ask also about our options on classic vintage or sports cars.
- Season: The time of year might also affect the costs. Some seasons are particularly busy for scheduling. Others could have promotional discounts around holidays.
If you have any questions about a quote for your DC car shipping, reach out to us directly by calling 1-800-980-2222. You can get a head start on the process by submitting some information about your needs through our online quote form. You'll reach out to you soon after to finalize some details and schedule with you.
District Of Columbia Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some key inquiries we've been asked over the years. Don't see your question addressed? Shoot us an email or call, and we'll answer it ASAP by connecting you one of our auto transport specialists.
- Do you permit customers to pack items in the vehicles that would be transported? Yes, as long we the total added weight is under 100 lbs and securely stored. It's quite common people want to make the most of all the space they have to prepare for a move.
- How should I go about preparing my vehicles for the auto transport? Please clean the interior cabin, remove the antenna or any other part that would get in the way of the loading process, and, finally, leave about a quarter tank of gas.
- Do you have shipping services for any other types of vehicles? Yes, ask about special rates for boats, RVs, motorcycles, and more.
- How do I get started with my auto transport move? The process is simple with Direct Connect Auto Transport. Just submit some vehicle information using the online quote form and we'll get back to you that day to complete the rest. If you prefer, give us a call.
- Are there any days blocked for a move? Nope! We are open for business 24/7, 365 days a year. Call ahead of time to check our scheduling.
Why Direct Connect Auto Transport?
For any DC move, Direct Connect Auto Transport is the undisputed industry leader that only uses the latest technology and modern equipment with the best drivers.
Get started with us today!
How much does it cost to ship a car to District Of Columbia?
These are the top states where cars are shipped to District Of Columbia and the average price to ship a car from each state to District Of Columbia