Auto Transport Services Connecticut
Are you starting the process of moving from Connecticut? Is there a vehicle you would like to move as well? If so, it's important to find a reputable and reliable company that offers auto transport Connecticut services that fit your needs and will ultimately meet your expectations. There are a few things to keep in mind when looking for Connecticut auto transport services. First is Cost, shipping a vehicle across country or state to state can fluctuate greatly in price when choosing Connecticut auto transport services. So it's imperative to get an estimate based on your move and the distance of travel, along with your vehicle specifications. Another important factor to look for when finding Connecticut auto transport services is if they offer any insurance or recovery plans. You should never put your vehicle in the hands of any auto transport services that are not insured, doing so will give you peace of mind knowing if something were to happen to your vehicle during transport you are covered.
Shipping a Car, Truck, SUV or Motorcycle to Connecticut?
Here’s What You Need To Know!
Shipping a car or other type of vehicle is a great way to alleviate the logistic challenges that come with relocating, going away to college or buying cars online. If Connecticut is your next stop on life’s journey, using an auto transport service to ship your car is an excellent way to streamline your big move to the Constitution State.
Before you choose your CT auto transport partner, be sure to perform thorough due diligence and make the right choice in a company to trust with one of your most expensive assets - your car.
Your choice of Connecticut car shipping should include the following:
- Experience! Check out how many years the auto transport company you’ve gotten a quote from has been in business. Experience will change the game for your Connecticut car shipping experience.
- Insurance! You should carefully review your CT shipping price quote to ensure that the price includes insurance.
- Hearsay! It matters what current customers have to say about Connecticut auto transport companies. They are the ones have hands-on experience dealing with the CT auto shipping. Look for positive and negative trends as indicators of what the vehicle shipping experience is like.
- Accessible! When a problem or question arises, it doesn’t always follow the standard business hours of 9-5. Check to see if your Connecticut auto shipping company has accessible customer service teams to help you when you need it.
Direct Connect Auto Transport has been in business since 2001, is proudly rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and offers all the points mentioned above to its customers. In addition, for our customer added peace of mind, we offer a damage-free guarantee.
It’s easy to get started with an online instant CT car shipping quote request or give our knowledgeable team at 800-980-2222.
Connecticut Car Shipping FAQ
How to ship a car?
With door-to-door transport, you don't have to go to a terminal to ship your vehicle or accept delivery. Direct Connect Auto Transport will pick up your vehicles at your residence, office or any other place you designate. (Pickup and delivery is subject to accessibility and local laws.)
How much to transport a car to another state?
Call 877-MOVE-CAR or visit our secure online quote and order form to get a quote or start your vehicle transport.
How much does it cost to ship a car to Connecticut?
The price of shipping a car to Connecticut will vary based on the unique details of your auto transport needs, including:
- Distance - If your Connecticut car shipment route is from Danbury to Hartford versus Los Angeles to Norwalk, the price will be greatly impacted. Fuel and driver costs will be higher, for obvious reasons, as the distance increases
- Type of Car - A standard-sized car will bring the most affordable Connecticut car shipping price. If your vehicle is inoperable, oversized or a luxury car, your CT car shipping price will increase
- Type of Carrier - There are three types of carriers used to transport vehicles to Connecticut - open carrier, enclosed carrier or flatbed trucks. The most commonly-used type of carrier is open, and most standard-sized cars will fit on this carrier. Enclosed carriers are temperature-controlled and provide more shelter from the elements, but cost a bit more than open carriers. For large equipment or shorter auto transports, you may opt for a flatbed truck.
- Time of Year - Connecticut car shipping prices can be affected by demand and seasonality, and If you have flexibility in your dates, you may significantly save on your CT auto transport.
- Drop-off vs. Door-to-door - While it may be more convenient to have your car picked up at your door and dropped off directly to you at your new locale in Connecticut, it will slightly increase the auto shipping price.
How do I research which Connecticut car shipping service is the best?
Check out the following criteria for the best Connecticut auto transport company:
- Years in Business
- Online Auto Transport Reviews
- Access to Customer Service
- Straightforward Pricing
The Importance of Connecticut Auto Shipping Reviews
Before deciding on your Connecticut auto transport company, it's important to read auto transport reviews. Taking the time to read auto transport reviews will allow you to get some insight on how other parties feel about the potential company and the services they provide. It would be in your best interest to read Connecticut auto transport reviews for Connecticut auto transport services so you can weigh the pros and cons and make your own judgment on whether you want to leave the responsibility of transporting your vehicle in the potential company's hands. When all is said and done, you want to find an Connecticut auto transporter that has best auto transport reviews given by satisfied customers.
Connecticut Car Shipping Companies
Do you need to ship a vehicle from Connecticut? When moving to a far place, Connecticut Auto transport companies are the easiest and most convenient way to relocate your vehicle. When choosing Connecticut auto transport companies in it's important to compare pricing and quality of the service they provide. Pricing can vary and it's important to get an estimate from the Connecticut auto transport company based on your vehicle specification before committing to one. As a potential customer, you are able to ask for documentation such as permits and licenses from the Connecticut auto transport companies to ensure the Connecticut auto transport company is operating legally. One last recommendation for when you have finally chosen an Connecticut auto transport company is to always be on time when dropping your car off and document the condition of your vehicle before its loading on the truck.
Why Direct Connect Auto Transport?
Since 2001, Direct Connect Auto Transport has provided quality auto transport services around the U.S. and around the world. We offer the strongest network of carriers that have been through a thorough-vetting process. Our Connecticut car shipping services include both world-class insurance and a damage-free guarantee, all at affordable prices.Direct Connect Auto Transport is a leader in the CT auto shipping industry, due to:
- World-class insurance
- Great prices
- Quality drivers
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Dedicated customer service 24/7, 365-days/year
- Real-time tracking capabilities during your car shipping
Connecticut Car Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I prep my car for its CT auto transport? It’s very easy to prepare your car for shipment to Connecticut. Just fill the gas tank to ¼ full, remove your personal items, remove antennas and document its current condition
2. How do I reserve a Connecticut car shipping service? You can fill out Direct Connect Auto Transport’s online quote form to reserve your car shipping service or call our helpful team at 800-981-2222
3. Does my CT car shipping include insurance? Yes. All of Direct Connect Auto Transport’s car shipments include insurance as well as a damage-free guarantee, for added peace of mind.
4. Can I transport personal items in my car? Yes within a limit of 100 pounds. You should also keep in mind that nothing of value or fragile should be left in your car and the driver’s view cannot be blocked
5. What if I have a question after hours? Direct Connect Auto Transport has a team of knowledgeable specialists standing by to assist you every day, all day. (That’s 24/7, 365-days/year).
Direct Connect Auto Transport is standing by to handle your Connecticut auto shipping needs. Get started today with our instant online quote or call us for assistance at 800-980-2222.